Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Whole Ton to Say on This Here Sunday


National Treasure Book of Secrets
On friday I went and saw the new National Treasure movie. It was very good. It started kind of slow but picked up later. It had very good acting and an awesome storyline. It was very hard to follow and I need to see it again. It is a movie that really makes you think. Someone does die in it though. I highly recommend seeing National Treasure Book of secrets.
The Games (plural)
On Thursday The Utes played the Naval Academy in the Pionsettia bowl. I did not watch it. However I heard it was good. The Utes won though by 3 points. Yesterday the Utes played Cal in basketball. I did not watch it either. I did listen to the end of it. Shaun Green hit pretty much a miracle shot to put the utes up by two and then they won 67 to 65.
The Traveling Party
Yesterday was also the Huber annual traveling christmas party. This year we went to Eddie's then Cindy's then Johnny's and finished off the night at Aunt Jackie's. Where we watched the movie Hairspray. After thinking and going and then not going, the Howdens did go which means that I got to play with Elliott. He was very good but super tired. So Overall my first few days of Christmas Vacation have been pretty good.

1 comment:

japetersen said...

I just hope you and Santa can reconcile and he likes you, again, before he heads off in the sleigh later tonight!
Love you!
Mom