Friday, December 7, 2007

Just One of the Many Services I Offer

Today, a few minutes ago The Grandparental called asking for my services. Grandmothe asked me if I could fix their television. So for 20 or 30 minutes i was trying to help them over the phone. I do not know if it was my direction giving or if it was thier lack of seeing small words and button pushing skill. So I traveled out to good old magna to help. I walked in pushed one button and SHAZAM!!! the TV was fixed no problem. But my finger hurts due to jamming my pinky at basketball practice. It is twice the size of my other pinky, and can not move at all. I am having some trouble. Tomorrow is the 1st basketball game at 11:oo at Cryprus in case you wanted to come

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh baby brother -

your blog is so funny. But, you need to spell check major.

japetersen said...

I love reading your BLOG.
Mom

Bing Math said...

Good boy for helping the gp's