Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thank You Dearest Sister

Today my mother left to go to Viva Las Vegas for a conference. She goes to these all the time but usually My dad and I go with her. This time we didn't so it is just me and my dad. Today we were scheduled to be fed by the dear eldest sister Liz Beth and she fed us well. I also got to hang out with the litle baby. Good times. Tomorrow is my court of honor for scouts. I am getting my star. And thursday is basketball practice. And Friday is go eat food with not-eldest siter HQ. Feed us well =)

Please.......

4 comments:

Annie said...

You are so welcome stud muffins.

Bing Math said...

Where would you like to go on Friday?

Staples said...

Um well I like steak:)

japetersen said...

Hi Willie --
You are a good boy -- I am very proud of your sweet writing skills and everything else.
Love, Mom