Monday, December 17, 2007

Holy Giant Present Tower Batman!!!


Today after I finished my homework my mom, dad, and I went to G-mas to help wrap presents. Haley was there along with Auntie Chris who gave me the idea to make 4 gaint towers out of Christmas presents. It looked pretty cool. I have no pictures of it but I will get some tomorrow. And Annie, Ross, and Elliott made it home safe and sound from Philly. Welcome Home

Did you know that if you type in Willie Petersen on google the third or fourth thing down is my blog. Can you believe that. I am famous. Coolest blog ever? I think so!

I have noticed that there are many comments posted on my blog I enjoy reading them. I must be pretty popular in the blog world. I get 3 or 4 comments on each post.

Thank You!!!

1 comment:

japetersen said...

No fair on the comments -- I am still next to none a day. Your BLOG is awesome!
Mom