Friday, December 28, 2007

Late Christmas, Early New Year

Sorry I have not been posting lately. I have been busy doing Christmasy things. But now Christmas is over so here is the lowdown. On christmas I went to a Petersen and a Huber party, both were very good. I got all 3 Pirates of the Carribean movies, the simpsons movie, a playstation, 2 games, a Steve Nash "fathead", and an ipod nano. I was very very thankful and grateful. And on the day after Christmas my Dad and I went to game stop. We did not know they were having a totally ginormous sale, but we did get 3 used games for the price of one new game. What a deal! Haley got a new version of the game of life which uses an electronic spinner and credit cards. It is pretty cool. Parker is madly in love with it though. He has come over every day to play it, and Rocky. I also got the Rocky video game which is super duper cool. And now I'm really tired. The holidays wear me out. So busy and so many places to go, People to meet, and places to go.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife.
So for my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you.
(see Bing Blog)

1 comment:

japetersen said...

Wow! What a great Christmas you had -- now it's time for your birthday!