Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Non-Rhyming Poem

Today I looked at some of the comments on some of my posts. My sister Elizabeth hath requested my non rhyming poem for my english class so hear it is.
Sensory Poem
I feel...The exitement and the hard, uncomfortable chair
I smell...The sweat, the hot dogs, and popcorn
I taste...The taste of victory
I see...The court and the last second shot
I hear...The squeaking shoes, the final buzzer,
and the entire stadium cheering like a booming thunderstorm
Willie Petersen
11-29-07
Period 2

3 comments:

Annie said...

oh wonderful metaphor baby brother. Thank you so much for sharing your very good poem. Did you get an "A"?

I also love the sound of squeaky shoes on a basketball court. It is one of my favorite sounds and gives me chills.

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

I can't believe I am not a Wicked Awesome Blog! I read you daily!