Saturday, December 15, 2007

Extreme Winosity

Today was another gathering at the Old Cyprus High for another day of Jr. Jazz. Our team pretty much dominated Kevin Bacon's team (inside joke). We won 39 to like 18. Pretty lopsided. And then we rushed home showered picked up Lavender and still made it to the Utes game. They won but not after almost choking. They were up by about 20 points and then they were only up by like 5. They still managed to win though. And then we made some Snickerdoodles for Mamma Judy because she was coming home today. And then I made a welcome home sign while Dad cleaned up the house. And then we drove to Layton for the Petersen family party. I was half asleep so I did not fully enjoy it because I was super duper tired. And then we came home and waited for Mom to come. And then she came. I was really missing my mom but then she came home finally. Now I might fall asleep as I am typing. So as you can see my day was super busy. And a win win win situation.

PS Haley I am TALLER than you even if you are in denial. You need to live in the real world and not "fake world"(another inside joke)

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

Live in the NOW! You just think you're so cool, small one.

Ha ha ha ha ha.