Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Comparison-The Duece

I have been notified by an anonymous subject that he or she is confused. He or she is wondering the difference between American Idols and Hannah Montana, and questioning my opinion. American Idols sing songs performed by real bands, classic songs, song with heart and soul, ones that bring back memories, or make you smile, etc. Hannah Montana songs are about nothing. They are just random words that sound sort of good together or rhyme. Nonsense, gibberish, there no heart, no passion in the song. However, some songs can not be covered. American Idols and most groups disgrace Beatles songs. Only a certain kind of singer or band can do a classic Beatles song. And they must perform it perfect and in the best way. If they do not they are highly ridiculed and disliked until they can have a great and awesome performance. Elvis can also not be covered. Not covered by anyone except a very small few. The few with very deep voices that match Elvis. Otherwise they should not even think about it. I hope that explains everything anonymous subject.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good points, but I'm not sure you should compare Elvis and the Beatles. Think about that. - Haley

Emily Stapley said...

True stuff man! :)

Anonymous said...

Too shay baby bro -

I wasn't anon. I put my name on my post. Just bc the "idols" sing "real songs" doesn't mean that they do a good job or that they are talented like said artists.

David Crapped his pants isn't an "artist". he is just a good singer, who happened to get on a stupid tv show. He will never be in the same category as the King, no matter what he does.

kbhardcastle said...

I use to be an Idol hater, then someone pointed out to me that they actually have to sing. Their songs aren't mixed in a studio. They have to prove it infront of us all. You will never know if you have ever really heard Hannah's voice.
Jodi (Not Kim)