Thursday, July 3, 2008

At the Drive In

Last night we drove down to the Redwood Drive In. We saw 2 movies. Both of which I had seen before, but worth seeing again. Kung Fu Panda, and Indiana Jones. We got there around 9ish and stayed through both movies, we got home between 1:30 and 2 o'clock. Ugh! I am super dead tired today. We put an air mattress in the back of my dad's truck with blankets and pillows. The air mattress wasn't quite big enough for both Parker and I, so one one of us was comfy and the other was sinking into the side of the truck. We had a butload of candy. I can't tell tell you how many Dots and Red Vines I had. And on the way home we looked for houses who were awake and had lights on. Not to many. There were only like 4 or 5 cars on the rode the whole time coming home. I had never been to a Drive In movie before, so this was a fun and new experience!

No comments: