Monday, January 21, 2008

King of the Snow




BRRRRRRRRR! It is snowing, not now but it was. And mother forced both of us to go shovel. There is about 3 to 6 inches of snow, and the fact that it is windy and freeeeezing. But as I usually do with creative and superior mind I turned snow to fun. All I had to have was a mom, a mountain, and a snow blower. So at first I shot snow at my mother with the snow blower, but then it blew back and drowned me. Then went all the way down the sidewalk and then the dumb thing stopped and ran out of gas, so I had to pull it all the way up the sidewalk. I spyed a mountain of snow. I took one step into it and sunk, another step sunk, another step and I did not sink. I am the king of the snow mountain. And then I made snow angels, and dive bombed into the fluffly white snow.

2 comments:

Staples said...

Hey we make fun out of snow too! We basically have a mountain range of snow hills surrounding our drive way.

Lauren said...

I love snow!