Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ding, Ding, Ding, We Have a Winner!

Today was a win win situation day. First I went to my Jr. Jazz basketball game at 9:oo in the morning. This year the leauge is rigged. All are games are against 8th graders and at 9:00. I think "The Man" wants us to loose, so we're gonna "stick it" to the man and beat everybody. Anyways, we were losing most of the game. I think we got down by 5 or 6 points because they shot a butload of three's. Every one on there team hit a 3. But we managed to win by 15 or 16. I had 13 points partly because they pressed us and we killed it and because of my awesome skills. However I did airball a foul shot. It was so humiliating. I air ball one every year, I geuss it is better to get it out of my system when it doesn't matter, rather than in a close game.

After this we traveled to the Utah game, it was quite an experience. The Utes played Air Force. Air Force is usally pretty good but the Utes killed them. Elliott was not very happy though. Every time something good or bad would happen everyone in the whole stadium screamed and yelled and it got really loud. And Elliott doesn't like loud noises so he was not a happy camper. And then the most scarriest thing I think I have ever seen wa there. As we were walking out there was this old guy with a long beard who may have just come, or just have been leaving to a ski resort. He was wearing very tight black strechy pants. In other words he was wearing old man sweat pants. SICK!!! I'm scarred for life.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh baby brother - I can't believe you shot an air ball either! Maybe you need to start shooting granny shots for your free throws to prevent such embarrassment in the future.

Lauren said...

Old man sweat pants, that's a good one!

Bing Math said...

Update your blog!!