Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to the Rat Race



This is a sad face I drew myself

I am so sad. Today I had to go back to school. (sniff sniff) I was so dang tired, I could not keep my eyes open. I just kept hoping that the next class would be watching a movie and I could sleep. But nooo, every teacher decided that because everyone was so tired, and not focusing well they were going to give every one hard work that required alot of listening. So I was going to come home and sleep but as most of you know I am not a good sleeper. So instead I broke out the video games.

Year in review

This year has been a very interesting year. So much has happened. I was made a deacon and became a teenager all in the same year. 4 weddings one of my sister. 4 new in-laws. 3 new babies. I became an uncle. I have the greatest nephew in the whole wide world. I went to my very first scout camp which was a very new experience. I started 7th grade. Holy cow I'm old. Some new stresses and some new things to be grateful for. But, I still have 2 sisters, one mom and one dad, and 3 granpaarents, and one brand new super awesome nephew!

3 comments:

Bing Math said...

tHANKS wILLIE. yOU'RE A GOOD BOY. sORRY YOU HAD TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. i THINK i HAD A TEAR, TOO.

Annie said...

awh...your nephew loves you back. He told me so today.

Bing Math said...

Raaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh . . . . boo ha ha . . . . boogersssss