Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog Test!!!

Do YOU know the answers?

  1. What is the name of Uncle Rico's Band?
  2. How many videos are on my blog of American Idol contestants?
  3. How many University Utah Logos are there?
  4. How Many self-drawn pictures have been put on my blog?
  5. Counting this one, how many posts have I made?
  6. How Many poems have I put on the blog?
  7. What were all of my poems for?
  8. What are "The Towers Of Doom"
  9. How many posts are about basketball?
  10. What was my original post?
  11. What is your name?
  12. What is your Quest?
  13. What is your favorite color?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

These are the only answers I Know...
11. Sir something of Camelot
12. Seek the Holy Grail
13. Blue no Ahhhh!
I haven't seen that movie since I was in jr high...it might just be a great one to watch on conference Sunday though!

Bing Math said...

Willie you are weird! I am not answering these questions. I'm glad you updated your blog, though. Do it again.
Haley