Thursday, February 7, 2008

You Can't spell Proactive without Provo

Well, actually you can but it is the thought that counts, right
I am not a fan of traveling south for the state swim meet. However I do support my cousins. My relativeles are usually in it and they usually do good.
I am so dang tired. Have I mentioned my new Art class? It is okay but I wouldn't say I look forward to 5th period, but I guess it is better than reading. Because anything is better than a reading class.
Basketball just hasn't been the same this year. Maybe it is that last year was amazing and that we are playing 8th graders, but nobody is getting along. And I'm in the middle of both sides. Every practice it is the same thing over and over again "so and so this" or "so and so fouled me and is a jerk" or "so and so is such a retard and I am going to kill them" most of it is true but certain people need to just deal with it.
And on Tuesday there is some dumb "Access Fifth Annual Ice-Skating Party" Woo(sarcastically) :( I don't want to go but "We will not be making arrangements to not go" and I will miss the only two classes I look forward to going to, My math class and PE. School is so retarded.
Today in PE we played this way fun game called "Quad-Ball" it is a mix of soccer, football, basketball, and bowling. If you would like more details ask me later.

But always remember: You just can not spell Proacyive without Provo
And May "The Force" be with you............Always

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Actually you can't spell proactive with provo. I liked the blog though!

japetersen said...

Ice skating will be fun!
Mom

Bing Math said...

Willie, I'm sorry b-ball is stressfull. It's almost over and then you can do something else. I thought Ice skating was on Friday? - Haley