Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sorry =(

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I am just a busy person. I have lots of things to do. And these things take priority over blogging. So I guess I am not a "true" blogger.
And Besides nothing worthy of blogging has happened.
Other than the Utes sucketh, and I have to read really, really, really boring books for school. Why can't we just watch American idol for homework.
Speaking of which:

This is by about a gazillion miles the best american idol singer. He is going to win it all and he is from Utah. Yessssss!( With eyes closed, and downward arm motion)

Healthy Facts:
Milk helps you lose weight. It keeps your body from absorbing as much fats. And makes all that fat come out you're rear end. So Drink that milk

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Cool where did you learn the milk stuff?