Monday, March 24, 2008

I Wish You Were a Skunk!

Today is the last day of spring break. Which means tomorrow I have to wake up early and go to stupid school to deal with onery teachers. They should make teachers take a personality test and a craziness test and a grouchiness test and fire them is they don't get a good score.
I have had a pretty good Spring Break here is the rundown:
Thursday:
Wake up late. Play with friends. Play with Elliott.
Friday:
Wake up late. Go to see Horton Hears a who (very good movie. I recommend seeing it.) with the cousins. Go to Stapley cousin's house. Do fun and enjoying things.
Saturday:
Wake up late. Go on 25 mile bike ride (painful and tireing, but worth it) Come home, vedge, watch basketball, paint eggs, tend and play with Elliott.
Sunday:
Wake up late. Happy Easter. Look at stuff in easter basket. And oh my gosh it is GUITAR HERO III. Play guitar hero for a while. eat a cupcake. Put on nice Easter clothes. Dilly Dally till church. Mom tries to take my picture. Go to church. Eat dinner with Grandparentals and the Binggelis(Bingelli, sorry Haley) play eith Elliott
Monday:
Wake up late. Play Guitar Hero. No one will play with me. Go to Annie's. Go to Zoo. See strange people. Here little boy say, "AJ, I wish you were a skunk, cause that would explain why you smell like crap!" Come home. Play Guitar Hero. Eat dinner. Blog. Listen to wierd noise coming from water heater.
So that was my Spring Break. Pretty Good. I can't wait till Friday because there is NO SCHOOL!!! Yes! (with downward arm motion)

No comments: