Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Leprechaun Day!

Happy Leprechaun/St. Patty's Day. Do you know why it is called that. Because St. Patrick the leprechaun king will send his leprechaun minions to eat you if you don't wear green. And because they told Ralph Wigim to burn things. And because Mr. Patty saved the Irish potatoe crop from deadly snakes.

If there is a particular person who you are not particulary fond of and they play a sport: You should tell them that you know what position they play. And when they say "what position do I play"(snobishly), you respond; You play left bench.

I am now an official Track and fielder. I tried out today and if you show up you are automatically on the team. I was forced against my will to join, but I am going to the the shot put (big heay metal ball) and be district champion YA!

Guess What!?! In my retarded Honors (not really honors) English class with my techer who always has me with a bunch of missing assignments and then when I tell her it says they are missing she says:
"Oh I will look through this pile of work, Oh here is yours it has 100%". But we are now doing "Sonnets" in other words: a sicky sweet Shakespearian love ballad poem thing. Hopefully we don't actually have to make our own, but if we do here is mine:
Your face is like that of a frog.
And you smell and act just like a hog.
Isn't it lovely

Tonight was our basketball banquet. We went to Litzas/Hires. It was nummilicios. I had a Shamrock Pizza.

The basketball season did not end well. It is too depressing to speak of so if you would like more informaion see Bing Blog, Oh Honesty and/or Petersen Points. \

Last weeks American Idol sucked. Everyone except for two people killed Beatles songs. The Beatles are the greatest band ever and although I am obsessed American Idol they are not worthy of performing Beatles songs
But to end on a good note here are the two best people:
Brooke White


Chickezie

1 comment:

Staples said...

YOu like brooke white? Me too!!! You kinda like david archuleta? I think your one of the only cool guys that like brooke