Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday School

Church today was pretty boring. The new people in our ward spoke, and theier talks were okay, even though I didn;t really pay attention. But sunday school is not my favorite time of the day. I don't really "understand" ;) And then I went to deacons thing where we didi not have a teacher. Alot of the time we don't have a sunday school teacher, but not a deacons teacher. So as usual when we don;t have a teacher everyone just sits and does nothing. But today apparently someone told the ymp (young mens president) and he came in and forced us to go to the teachers class. The teachers are never very exited to do anything they are super "blah..." so I was just so exited to go hang out with the teachers as you can guess. But next week is Stake Conference!! Yes!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You know, I use to hate sunday school too. I always thought it was so boring. Now, I have to TEACH it! Oh my heck!

Staples said...

I am not a huge fan of sunday school too

Bing Math said...

Willie when I was the sister of a little bitty boy, I used to sluff sunday school and take the little bitty boy around to look at farm animals. We always made it back for Sacrament meeting, though.