Friday, November 23, 2007

Sleeping

I am really tired today. I don't know if it is Thanksgiving hangover or something else. Today does not feel like its a friday. I feel like I should be in school right now in 3rd period science class. I didi not sleep well last night. I am not a good sleeper. Idon't like to come home and go to sleep, I would much rather do something fun and entertaining. Ithink that I woke up about seven or so and then i just sat in my bed, trying to decide whether i wanted to try to go back to sleep or to just go on the couch and watch TV. I did both, I found my mp3 music thing (thanks to a headlamp I keep on the edge of my bed) and listened to that for all of 7 minutes, and then i did in fact go watch TV which is still on even though I am not watching it because I am too lazy to turn it off. If I leave the room I leave the TV on because I am just going back to watch more television so why turn it off if you are going to turn it back on.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh, what a wonderfully lazy little brother I have. I wonder where he got it from?