Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Post With no Name

Hi, my name is Willie. I have a blog. Oh wait, this is my blog. Or maybe a forgotten website that used to be pretty cool, but is now the equivalent of something that you would buy at the Salvation Army Store (but only if it was on sale). Everyone else has a blog too, you know. They all "update" theirs and make them all "artistic" and "fanciful." Not mine. A lonely Internet wanderer may come across this dumpster of depression one day. There are no creative pictures or things like that to greet them. Just a very threatening liger.

So, to all of the lonesome Internet wanders and any others. Have a nice day :)





PS--- that little thing at the end. mr. colon parenthesis. he is supposed to be a smiling smiley face

3 comments:

Annie said...

been through the desert on a post with no name it felt good to get out of the rain.

japetersen said...

My oh my how time flies by not checking your blog -- I just did and you have a new post!

Bing Math said...

Holy cow! You posted something!
You should do it more often. You are a funny boy.