Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm going to pee on the grave of your ancestors!

The other day my mother and I traveled down to the Blockbuster looking for a movie. But it wasn't just any movie it was a Jack Black movie. But it wasn't just any Jack Black movie it was a movie called(dun dun dah dah) "Be Kind, Rewind". so Jack Black gets "magnetized" trying to "stick it" to the power companies and erases all of the video tapes at a dying video store where his friend works. So, they have to remake all of the movies in the store. "Sweding" titles like;"The Lion King", "RoboCop", and my personal favorite "Ghostbusters". It wasn't the best movie, but it falls right up there with Napolean and Nacho to of the all time greatest movies. I would really recommend seeing it. It will make you happy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willie you are a very good writer.
Mom