Thursday, April 3, 2008

5K!?!

As most of you know I am on the Hunter Junior High track team. I am a Shotputer. Just a few minutes ago I walked in the door after running in our fun(d) raiser. I had to to run 5 kilometers or 3.2 miles around my neighborhood. I am dead tired. About 1/2 way through my legs were so chaffed I could barely walk. But, I kept a steady pace for the majority of it. And I was not last, probably not even close to last. I was in the middle. I finished with a time of 35 minutes and 51 seconds. I raised 40 dollars. I don't know if my time is good or bad or whatever, but I did it. All of it. And now I am going to take a nap. Good Night!!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

good job baby brother. I'll give you my moola the next time I see you.

japetersen said...

Gooood boy!

Bing Math said...

Way to go. Sorry about the chaffing. I owe you money $$!!

Jodi said...

Dang that is amazing! I tried running once but you wont see me doing that again!!!!

Lauren said...

William, that is way cool! I know a little bit about track and 5K's, and 35 minutes is an excellent time!