Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Chillin'

Summer is the best time of year. I don't understand how kids can cry at the end of the school year when school ends. How can someone be sad to leave a cramped, hot, and smelly concrete box.
I have really enjoyed my summer so far it has been pretty sweet. I have done a lot of fun stuff this summer from basketball camps to taking 2 hour naps in the middle of the day. But the best part of summer is definately being able to just relax. I like to wake up and know I do not have to do anything for the whole day, although in my case that very rarely happens. I do have a philosophy for summer, if anyone really cares. Always count up the days never count down, think what you did and not what you didn't, and no summer day can be wasted.
The End!
There's my blog post for the next 6 months or so

2 comments: