Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Post Numero 101

Espisodes 1 through 5: The Adventures of the great Sir William



  • Bullet Point Number 1: The first not the second-----------------I have been playing a lot of basketball lately. 50 games to be almost exact. To put that into perspective a NBA season is 81 games. That is pretty much a butload of basketball. My Jr. Jazz team went undefeated and won the county tournament. Jr. High team (cough cough) SUCKED. Churchball went to region. I still can't figure out how that worked. We had 19 people show up to the only games that mattered and managed to win a few. AAU best basketball experience ever. I was the only white kid on the team adn it was awesome. We were 7 and 3 and were the second place team. I personally think that second place is just a nice way of saying you lost, buy second place to a team that we technically shouldn't have even played isn't half bad. And then comes Utah basketball camp. Can you say champion 3 years in a row. I must be good luck or something because most people don't win 1 year in a row let alone 3. That is a freakishly large amount of basketball for a 14 year old

  • Bullet Point Number 2: This time it's personal--------------------Can you say no more school? I can I can say it 9 times or maybe just once. NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! Heck to the yes. It is so nice to not have to think, "Crap I totally forgot about that test" or "School is ruining my life and eating all my steak" It makes me feel so happy when Sunday night comes and I don't have to get up and go to school on Monday morning. What a relief.

  • Bullet Point Number 3: The threequel----------------------------We went to Washington DC. It was fun. According to my calculations we walked like 25 miles. That is a lot of walking. We saw a lot of cool stuff. I personally saw a Marine dude yell at a little girl. What a dumb little girl. I became a spy and went on a secret mission to the capitol and the National Zoo to meet up with agent Naked, agent Mole, agent Rat, and agent Panda eating bamboo. We went on a secret mission to retrieve the constitution, and to get almost stuck in an airport. I was so happy to get home.

  • Bullet Point Number 5: Number 4 did not make it out of the war---And now as the days roll on Sir William and all his friends will have to adventures in the Land of the Lost fighting slow moving lizard people and intelligent dinosaurs. Stay tuned for Episode 6: Revenge of the creature from the swimming pool, Krypto


And remember kids to ask the Narwhal for help. Because he doesn't approve

3 comments:

japetersen said...

Excellent bulleted postings. Yes!

Bing Math said...

You make me laugh. Glad you updated your blog. What war? What happened to #4?

John said...

Wow... Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to share Michael Jackson quotes. Please visit:
http://global-solution.blogspot.com

Keep your dream alive.
Keep blogging.