Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Animatronic Buffalos with broken thumbs

Hi everybody. As most of you know I broke my thumb on Saturday is you have read sister Elizabeth's blog lately. It hurts really bad and on Friday I have to go to sleep. And while I am asleep they are going to put pin in my thumb to make it straight. And then in a week or so I will get it casted.


Over Labor day weekend we went to Yellowstone. We didn't even see any real animals, just animatronic ones that talked to my mom and drank grass. So we stopped at Bear World in Idaho on our way home. We saw and Albino elk, two dead Grizzly bears, and some baby ones. My friend Manuel, who is from Idaho, was mad at me for making fun of Bear World. I bet its like a big hang out up there.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

so sorry about the thumb. Kim's brother Ryan had to have the same thing done after a church ball game. Good luck.

Bing Math said...

Did you take pictures of the animatronics? Did you take pictures of your thumb unwrapped? What is drinking grass like?